Random chat about Random stuff!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at this forum you can chat with friends. You can give advice to someone and make new friends! This forum is for all ages and for guys and girls! You can become a moderator or an admin just contact me and ill see if u qualify! You can talk about pract

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliette

Juliette

Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Empty
PostSubject: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi, Does anyone here have a cat?

I do about 4-5 months old

Gender-Male

Name-Paco

I LUV HIM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silver75678

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:56 pm

I don't but I want one...actually I have one in poland!She's a tabby!About a 2 year old! Smile Her name is Kitcha!She's my baby but I have two bunnies!
Back to top Go down
silver75678

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Also a neighbor in poland has a cat named rudy and he's like my kitty too!I luffs him!
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:02 pm

awwww, i had another cat, maybe 3-4 years old when i was like 7or9 because my sister wanted a playmate to be with when she cam home from the hospital cause Everyone is always shopping or just having fun and leaving her with a baby sitter. POland? thats a Far away from the U.S
Back to top Go down
silver75678

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Yeah it is far!In poland on the plane it takes 9-10 hours!What a boring trip!Oh check out my thread and I PMed you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:12 pm

9 TO 10 HOURS!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

From California to Texas is only like *does math* 4 hours!

Shocked

wow.... And im afraid to know how much time it is from here to Greece or Rome.
Back to top Go down
silver75678

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:12 pm

wow....That would be a lot...but it's boring on the plane there is nothing to do!
Back to top Go down
silver75678

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:19 pm

but still I LOVE being in Poland...maybe the plane ride won't be so boring since I'm going with my cousin Smile
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:28 pm

Poland ehh, Im going to Greece next summer just as soon as my mom learns English and my mom and mines shop gets more business we are going to start venturing around the world
Back to top Go down
silver75678

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:29 pm

That is so cool!I love going to different places!Smile
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Doesnt it feel like the 2008-2009 school has passed by REALLY fast?
Back to top Go down
silver75678

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:32 pm

I have to go bye!
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 pm

same here cya
Back to top Go down
silver75678

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:40 am

Hi!Whats up?
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Im the same as usual,

i did everything im supposed to so far..
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 pm

I almost forgot, Does anyone here Want/have/care (for) a cat? lol! <---- Thats my fav face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS   Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi People! CAts, Cats, CATS
Page 1 of 1