Random chat about Random stuff!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at this forum you can chat with friends. You can give advice to someone and make new friends! This forum is for all ages and for guys and girls! You can become a moderator or an admin just contact me and ill see if u qualify! You can talk about pract

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your Fav sport?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliette

Juliette

Whats your Fav sport? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:44 pm

My fav sport is soccer/ basketball

but i don't have a fav team or watch it.
Back to top Go down
Dottie

Dottie

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:07 am

I love to play volleyball!
Back to top Go down
silver75678

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Volleyball
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Awesome maybe i should take a new spot soon.

oh and does anyone know how to play kickball?
Back to top Go down
Dottie

Dottie

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:06 pm

ME! ME!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:16 pm

I do! I play with my lil bro in the backyard and sometimes at school
Back to top Go down
https://chatforum.forumotion.net
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Can you show me the rules.

Coach is preassuring me to learn to play it if i dont i fail for the last trimester
Back to top Go down
dnc4lfe

dnc4lfe

Location : fixing my broken heart.... also in my kitten's belly. howd i get in here? im alive, tho!

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:57 pm

i dance. thts my sport. lol.
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:55 pm

You dance?

Awesome.

My Bff lets call her Delilah(NOT HER REAL NAME) keeps presurring me to join the dance team.

i was really embarrassed because we would try out in front of the basket ball team and they would decide. (Edit my crush is on the B-ball team so i got VERY embarrssed) atleast i made the team and im with my ctush more than half the time
Back to top Go down
dnc4lfe

dnc4lfe

Location : fixing my broken heart.... also in my kitten's belly. howd i get in here? im alive, tho!

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Juliette: good job! im not on a dance team tho. i dance ballet, jazz,and modern.
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:21 pm

hehe, if only Delilah would have been on, now im stuck going to practice with a bnch of older people, It was funny cause my other friendlets call her Monic again.... Not her real name, she tried to sneack into practice cause shew wanted to see what we were doing for the pep rally and got in A LOT of trouble for ruining everything, it was postponed, everyone had a good life and plus i got a day off to practice more that day.
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:22 pm

I do well, i think its salsa or the tango i just started so yeah..
Back to top Go down
dnc4lfe

dnc4lfe

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:36 pm

o, tht sounds fuN!
Back to top Go down
silver75678

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Volleyball!I wanna try out for volleyball but i have to get better first!lol
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:53 am

I hope you make the team silver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Fav sport?   Whats your Fav sport? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your Fav sport?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random chat about Random stuff! :: Random Chat :: Sports {Come here to talk about some of your favorite sports to play or to watch}-
Jump to: