Random chat about Random stuff!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at this forum you can chat with friends. You can give advice to someone and make new friends! This forum is for all ages and for guys and girls! You can become a moderator or an admin just contact me and ill see if u qualify! You can talk about pract

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come talk with me Juliette

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juliette

Juliette

Come talk with me Juliette - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come talk with me Juliette   Come talk with me Juliette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Lol, i havent watched since i was .... maybe 7-8
Back to top Go down
dnc4lfe

dnc4lfe

Location : fixing my broken heart.... also in my kitten's belly. howd i get in here? im alive, tho!

PostSubject: Re: Come talk with me Juliette   Come talk with me Juliette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:59 pm

o lol. i was tlkin bout fro dude. lol. hahahahahaha. lol. i just wanna say tht u 2 r like my sisters! and im an only child so yea....
Back to top Go down
Keeko

Keeko

PostSubject: Re: Come talk with me Juliette   Come talk with me Juliette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:00 pm

awwwww thanks dnc4lfe! ur my sista 2!
Back to top Go down
dnc4lfe

dnc4lfe

Location : fixing my broken heart.... also in my kitten's belly. howd i get in here? im alive, tho!

PostSubject: Re: Come talk with me Juliette   Come talk with me Juliette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:02 pm

yay! <3 ya like a sis!
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Come talk with me Juliette   Come talk with me Juliette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Awwww, i think of you as the sister i always wanted and got but turned out to be a tiny devil..... Lol
Back to top Go down
dnc4lfe

dnc4lfe

PostSubject: Re: Come talk with me Juliette   Come talk with me Juliette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:13 pm

ha, u guyz hav sibs?
Back to top Go down
dnc4lfe

dnc4lfe

PostSubject: Re: Come talk with me Juliette   Come talk with me Juliette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:20 pm

u guyz left me!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Juliette

Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Come talk with me Juliette   Come talk with me Juliette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Yeah, One brother 3 years older Younger sister 3 years younger lol Every three years another child was born
Back to top Go down
dnc4lfe

dnc4lfe

PostSubject: Re: Come talk with me Juliette   Come talk with me Juliette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:03 pm

o, thts kinda kool! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come talk with me Juliette   Come talk with me Juliette - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come talk with me Juliette
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2