Here at this forum you can chat with friends. You can give advice to someone and make new friends! This forum is for all ages and for guys and girls! You can become a moderator or an admin just contact me and ill see if u qualify! You can talk about pract

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need some advice? You cam to the right place!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Need some advice? You cam to the right place!   Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Ask me any advice and i would be glad to answer. Other members can also help you with there needs. Please make it appropriate! I would also recommend you ask my mod, Dottie, for any advice. She could help you also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chatforum.forumotion.net
dnc4lfe

Location : fixing my broken heart.... also in my kitten's belly. howd i get in here? im alive, tho!

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice? You cam to the right place!   Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:20 pm

hey, i can help 2! im a good advice giver!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice? You cam to the right place!   Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Lol, Awesome forum admin, Its quite great love being able to talk with people older/younger/ or my same age
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice? You cam to the right place!   Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:14 pm

thanks Juliette!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chatforum.forumotion.net
Juliette

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice? You cam to the right place!   Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Smile your welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice? You cam to the right place!   

Back to top Go down

Need some advice? You cam to the right place!
Page 1 of 1